Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dedicated web hosting

Dedicated web hosting
If you are working on the internet for a long time, slowly build your business, you probably have websites and domain names scattered everywhere. At one point I had registered the domain names in five different offices, web space on three different servers, and I was collecting my mail through Google, Yahoo, and through my own domain using Outlook. At that time, I decided that it is probably time for me to consolidate and look at the dedicated web hosting solution.

However, the downside is freedom. You must have the skills in place to deal with the responsibility of managing your own server. You must call a person on 24 hours a day, and can be just the person themselves! Remember that if the server is due, and your e-mail and website offline, it is your responsibility - think twice before doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home